DaCoNets: About us
Welcome to the Data Communication and Network Systems (DaCoNets) LAB website! If you are a researcher looking for collaboration opportunities, you can choose the team page or start from the research page. We are impatient to work with you too. We always welcome applications from visiting scholars at all levels (students, faculty, postdocs) who are interested to spend some time in our lab and get involved in our ongoing research activities. Please contact Prof. Romano Fantacci if you would like to visit our lab. Hope you can find useful information you need regarding our research!
We are currently focused on several research topics:
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) for wireless networks.
- Wireless cellular 5G and 6G networks.
- Integration of millimeter wave and sub-6 GHz cellular networks.
- Wireless communications and networking using unmanned aerial vehicles .
- Autonomous vehicles over wireless networks.
- Age of information.
- Behavioral game theory.
- Cyber-physical systems.
- Data analytics.
- Quantum communications.
- New generation Internet.